- Mutton, Red meat, Fish Fry, Tandoor Chicken. Homemade fish or chicken cooked without frying can be had once in ten days, eat two pieces – no gravy.
- Coconut gravy, groundnuts or peanuts, excess potato, pasta & noodles.
- Fried foods – wada, samosa, puri, papad, dosas, chips etc.
- Sugar foods – chocolates, pastries, cakes, ice cream, sweets, desserts etc.
- Bakery foods – biscuits, toasts, khari, puffs, patties, rolls, croissants, doughnuts, cup cakes etc.
- Chinese foods – agino moto or Chinese salt is bad for hair.
- Fast foods – Pizzas, Burgers, Canned foods.
- Colas, Coke, Pepsi, soft drinks & all kinds of Juice.
- Strictly no Smoking
List of Foods to Avoid
List of Foods to Add in your Diet
- Steamed Sprouts – 3 times a week,
- Green leafy vegetables – 3 times a week,
- Green Beans – 3 times a week, like Gavar, Chawli, Wal, Papdi, French Beans, broad beans, Ghewda.
- Raw Salads – Radish, Beet root, Carrot, Cucumber, Tomato, etc. cut and add salt, pepper, a dash of lime, no mayonnaise, no salad dressing, no sauce.
- Dry beans like Rajma, black beans, yellow beans, kidney beans – twice a week.
- All types of dals – black dal, yellow dal – turn by turn – daily.
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese), Chola (Chick peas), Soya, Tofu – each – once a week.
- 4 – Walnuts / 4 – Almonds on alternate days.
- 1 – glass milk per day.
- 1– tsf ghee per day or 1 – slice of cheese per day.
- 4 Fresh Fruits per day – cut & eat, with the fruit skin – no juice.