Regardless of men or women, every person has a fear of losing their hair because hair is an integral key that makes us feel and look beautiful. Due to the increased pollution, harmful chemicals in the hair products, illness, medications or genetic factors major people are affected by balding or hair thinning at some point of time. So, we must be concerned about our hair issues.
Therefore, if you are also suffering from the problem of losing your hair, here is good news for you. Here comes the laser hair growth treatment which has become the most effective solution nowadays. Surgical treatments can also be an option but it can be painful and time-consuming treatment. So it is better to go for laser hair growth treatment.
UTILITY OF LASER HAIR GROWTH TREATMENT:
Every hair on our head grows for several years and then sheds off. After that, the root rests for few weeks and again a new hair starts growing. This process continues throughout our lives. People go bald not because of hair fall. They go bald or hair becomes thinner just because the hair stops re-growing. Once the hair root is dead it is impossible to restore them. So the sooner you start the treatment, the better your results will be.
We are familiar with many hair treatments in the market that claims to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. They may sometimes be helpful but there may be some treatments that may have harmful side effects.
Laser hair growth treatment is a non-invasive hair growth treatment which uses a cold or soft laser and does not use any kind of heat. As a result of this cold laser, it causes minimal discomfort and does not have any side effects. But before you undergo laser hair growth treatment, you need to know the following:
HOW DOES THE THERAPY WORK?
Laser hair growth treatment is a non-surgical procedure. It uses a Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) that aids hair loss, thinning of hair, itchy scalp and promotes hair growth. It works in the following ways:
- It uses a device containing soft low light level laser with an appropriate wavelength. It uses the same principle as that of photo-biotherapy
- The low power laser is administered into the scalp that stimulates the blood supply in the scalp.
- This process increases the cellular activity inside the scalp and causes more nutrients to reach the hair follicle, thus improving hair growth.
- This cellular activity helps in breaking down the collection of DHT that also helps in preventing hair loss.
This treatment is beneficial for both men and women. It will be more effective if done during initial stages of hair loss. So it is better to see a specialist as soon as you see hair loss signs.
NOW, THE QUESTION IS, HOW BENEFICIAL IS IT?
Laser hair treatment is not only beneficial for hair growth, but it has many other additional benefits which make it very popular nowadays. Some of the benefits you may enjoy are:
- It is absolutely painless.
- It is the minimum time-consuming procedure.
- It has minimum side effects.
- It improves the quality of the hair. Thus you can get a softer, fuller and manageable hair.
- As it uses a cold laser instead of heat, there is no fear of UV exposure or burning.
- This procedure increases the supply of oxygen to the hair follicle thus highly improving the quality of your hair.