PREVENT POOR GROWTH
- Clean handling & repeated cutting of grafts.
- Drying & maceration during graft preparation.
- Implanting all single hair grafts.
- Minimal tissue trauma at recipient sites.
- Crushing of grafts during implantation.
- Finish within golden period 6 – 8 hours.
- Pre & post op hair growth medicine – 10th day.
- Post op Laser – 3rd day.
- Medical conditions well controlled.
AVOID POOR LAYOUT & BAD ANGLE
- Follow rule of facial proportions
- Keep a flare & temporal angle.
- Do not cross the shingling point.
- Primary concern, widows peak, temporal angle.
- Follow inter digitating pattern.
- Keep the implantation angle 15 – 30 degrees.
- Place towards the center.
- Build lateral hump and parting line.
- Temporal area directed backwards.